Saturday 2nd February is the first farmers’ market of 2013 held inside St Mary’s Parish Hall, Barnard Castle. Our usual array of artisan food producers will be offering some of the North’s finest food and drink. The aim of our farmers’ market is to put you the customer in contact with the producers and to provide local, fresh, quality produce. All the products on sale have been grown, reared, caught, brewed, pickled, baked, smoked or processed by the stallholder. Add the beautiful market town setting of Barnard Castle, with views to the wild and remote North Pennines and you have all the ingredients for a wonderful day out. See you there.
Barnard Castle Farmers’ MarketThank you for visiting our website. It's still under construction, so bookmark to revisit while we update our future events. If you'd like to contact please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Lottery Fund
The next Farmers Market will be on Saturday the 2nd July on the Cobbles!
July 2016 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Gallery on Flickr
- Live cooking demos @tasteofteesdale #nefollowers - posted on 10/06/2013 11:00:26
- Are you coming to the Taste of Teesdale Festival @RabyCastle Please follow @tasteofteesdale #nefollowers - posted on 10/06/2013 08:45:24
- Barnard Castle Farmers Market full to capacity this weekend #nefollowers - posted on 29/05/2013 20:40:52
- Barnard Castle Farmers Market this Saturday on the cobbles Plz RT #NEfollowers - posted on 29/05/2013 13:29:30
- Barney Farmers Market the best venue for local food and drink this weekend #nefollowers - posted on 03/05/2013 17:42:58