We are all working hard preparing for our first full market of the year on the cobbles, where we belong. There will be award winning cheese, puddings, butter, fudge, spiced sauces and the most recent, Marmalade for you to choose from, don’t be shy, get tucked in. Be assured, there are superb producers on the market who would get top awards for their produce if they were to enter but they are always too busy selling to happy customers. We will be ready by 9.30 but if you arrive early we never turn anyone away empty handed; don’t forget though, we all turn back into mice at 3pm.
Barnard Castle Farmers’ MarketThank you for visiting our website. It's still under construction, so bookmark to revisit while we update our future events. If you'd like to contact please email: email@example.com
Big Lottery Fund
The next Farmers Market will be on Saturday the 7th May on the Cobbles!
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Gallery on Flickr
- Live cooking demos @tasteofteesdale #nefollowers - posted on 10/06/2013 11:00:26
- Are you coming to the Taste of Teesdale Festival @RabyCastle Please follow @tasteofteesdale #nefollowers - posted on 10/06/2013 08:45:24
- Barnard Castle Farmers Market full to capacity this weekend #nefollowers - posted on 29/05/2013 20:40:52
- Barnard Castle Farmers Market this Saturday on the cobbles Plz RT #NEfollowers - posted on 29/05/2013 13:29:30
- Barney Farmers Market the best venue for local food and drink this weekend #nefollowers - posted on 03/05/2013 17:42:58